GRAPES: 45% Pinot Noir, 30% Chardonnay and 25% Pinot Meunier.
BOTTLE-MAGNUM: Magnum 2 bottles, Latin for “great”. Magnum bottle is capable of containing double the amount of champagne (12 glasses) that is usually found in a standard bottle. Champagne producers describe Magnum as an ideal bottle for aging Champagne.
Delicate salmon pink in colour. Its aromas are fresh with wild strawberries and a hint of spice. On the palate this lively, fruity, fresh and elegant wine is balanced and smooth with good length and persistent flavours of crushed wild raspberry, cherry and blackcurrant. Overall, the Prestige Rosé displays charm and subtle harmony of flavours. The fresh fruit flavours make this Champagne the perfect summer aperitif. However, it also goes well with fruit based desserts and selected cheeses.
VINEYARDS: All of Taittinger’s vineyards are managed under the careful eye of Vincent Collard and Christelle Rinvelle, Champagne Taittinger’s highly regarded vineyard manager.
WINEMAKING: L'addition method is used to make the Prestige Rosé to ensure consistency and quality. 85% of the fruit is vinified as white wine and to this is added the other 15% that has been vinified as a red Pinot Noir wine from the best sources in Montagne de Reims and Les Riceys. This gives the Prestige Rosé its distinctive salmon pink colour. The wine is aged for 3 years. The dosage is similar to the non-vintage. The Taittinger Brut Prestige Rosé also has a high proportion of Chardonnay which is synonymous of the Taittinger style.
DELIVERY: All our wines are stored in our importers bonded warehouse’s, which have the optimum environment for fine wine storage, by carefully regulating temperature, humidity and other microclimatic factors.
As such, please allow between 7 and 10 days for your delivery to arrive.